SPIRITUAL PONDERINGS ON TAROT AND LIFE, WHILE TRAVELING ON THE SPIRAL MYSTICAL PATH.

Sunday, April 16, 2017

TO DREAM OF JAGUAR


I have not been able to remember my dreams for a long while so to remember my dream from last night is a big thing for me. My dream: I am by a river, kids playing to my right in the water and to my left hanging from a tree is a deer  carcass to be dressed after being killed in a hunt, in front of me under the water is a jaguar but it is not interested in either the kids or the deer, she is looking at me while I am concerned for the kids,   the jaguar is not doing anything but looking intently at me. end of dream.
The Jaguar showed up in my life many years ago, in fact it seemed at that time I could shape shift into one, at least it felt like I could. But it has been a long while since it has shown up in my life, so I have to decide if it was just any Jaguar to be interpreted as a dream symbol or is it as my animal guide coming back into my life? I had asked SPIRIT what animal spirit was guiding my life at this time of my life and this dream comes a few days later.
As a dream to see objects underwater in your dream symbolizes your suppressed feelings as represented by the objects, To see a jaguar in your dream represents speed, agility, and power.water is oftentimes symbolic of emotion.


As a TOTEM/SPIRIT GUIDE people with a Jaguar, Panther or Leopard medicine have the ability to multi-task. They tend to be loners and are very comfortable with themselves. Often they are drawn to other solitary people.Jaguar is the earth father, holding the authority over the sacred power of and in the earth, and the animals who live upon it. The force that lives within the mountains, giving them their volcanic and transformative power,
The Jaguar’s medicine includes seeing the roads within chaos and understanding the patterns of chaos, moving without fear in the darkness, moving in unknown places, shape shifting, psychic vision, facilitating soul work, empowering oneself, reclaiming power.
 here

I have been stalked by the INTEGRITY card in the Dreams of Gaia tarot deck, I have just recently gotten this deck in January so pretty much every draw this card shows up ,I feel very connected to this card but did not know why until this dream , to see both the jag and the owl  now makes since to me as it shows my 2 major Totems in my life This could have been a portrait of me in my younger days, the card looks like this:
Image result for dreams of gaia tarot, the integrity card
Brother Jaguar reminds us to not waiver in our resolves to be our own personal best at all times. To remember to maintain our dignity, devotion, and compassion no matter what contrary influences surround us is another lesson we learn from the totem spirit of Jaguar. The totem of Jaguar teaches us that personal integrity will always allow for mistakes, embraces forgiveness, and to humbly make corrections of self to keep a balance in our spirit.

The jaguar is representative of power, ferocity, and valor; he is the embodiment of aggressiveness.  For some, the jaguar represents the power to face one’s fears, or to confront one’s enemies.  However, they are also associated with vision, which means both their ability to see during the night and to look into the dark parts of the human heart.  The jaguar often warns of disaster, he does not offer any reassurance.  Along with physical vision, jaguars are also associated with prescience and the foreknowledge of things to come.  Cats have binocular vision, meaning each eye can work by itself, which provides them with better depth perception.  This gives more evidence to their connection with vision and foresight.here

When Jaguar shows up in my dream I am being called out because I am not standing in my power, I am not tapping into my innate ability to see things with new eyes. It is time for a Vision Quest.What is it am I really wanting in my life and why am I denying my power? Jaguar draws out the truth, it is time to be honest with myself and set goals in line with my vision. When Jaguar comes into my life it is time to get serious with what I want in my life.Jaguar is appearing in my life to help guide me into manifestation of my goals. Jaguar says to  WALK WITH ME AND I WILL SHOW YOU THE POWER OF YOUR VISION.here
For the past 5 years or so my disability and pain and depression has been increasing and taking over my life, I have not been able to see a good future only pain, I have been unable to plan or to make goals, why should I when I can't do shit. Also for the past 2 years we have been treading water when it comes to finances with hardly any money coming in, yesterday we got notice that we will get Hubby's Disability and  2 years back pay. About 7 months ago or so my daughter and son n law showed up carrying a very large picture of a jaguar, I have it on the wall behind my couch where I can see it all the time. I knew then that jaguar must be returning into my life, but how could it? I can't do anything so why bother, right? But DAMN IT I want more out of life , I do not want to give up, I WANT TO LIVE and LIVE ABUNDANTLY.  So now I have some goals and plans to make for my future.
blessed be
Owlthena

No comments:

Post a Comment