SPIRITUAL PONDERINGS ON TAROT AND LIFE, WHILE TRAVELING ON THE SPIRAL MYSTICAL PATH.

Thursday, November 26, 2015

I am Thankful



My wish for ALL  is Blessings, Health, Peace and Joy, may these blessings follow you all through your life.

I am thankful but not because it is Thanksgiving day. I am thankful because I choose to live my life with a grateful and thankful attitude. It is a conscious choice I have made in my life . No matter the circumstances that I find myself, I choose to seek joy within it. Life does not bring happiness ,peace and joy in your life, YOU DO. It is the frame of mind that we each choose in our own lives. I may not have a lot of time left in this world, but the time I do have I choose to make it count for joy and peace and love. I have a choice to be depressed in my circumstances or to find the ray of light in those circumstances, and by God, I will not spend what days I have left on this earth feeling sorry for myself, I will not do that. It is my choice the frame of mind I will have and my choice is to see the blessings in life . That is my decision that is my will, so mote it be.Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment