SPIRITUAL PONDERINGS ON TAROT AND LIFE, WHILE TRAVELING ON THE SPIRAL MYSTICAL PATH.

Thursday, April 27, 2017

NEW MOON IN TAURUS TAROT READING

THE LLEWELLYN TAROT

TOP ROW REPRESENTS SPIRIT,
1. The situation--QUEEN OF WANDS
As I am manifesting my spiritual  potential ,I will possess the energy and enthusiasm to create the life I desire.
2. The Challenge is the QUEEN OF PENTACLES
Is to become more aware and awake to things of spirit,so that I will use my wealth and abilities to empower myself and others.
3. My Opportunity is the 6 OF WANDS.
I have ability to have sweet success and  enjoy my triumphs and realize that what I have manifested can be repeated again and again.

MIDDLE ROW REPRESENTS THE MIND.
1. The situation --3 OF WANDS
As I explore the inner and outer unknowns, I possess the power to bring about my hearts desires.
2. The challenge is the KING OF PENTACLES
To have the spiritual fulfillment within all my endeavors, I must build on my past achievements to pursue new goals and dreams.
3. My opportunity is 8 OF CUPS
As I take time for me, I will be able to follow my inner voice toward new horizons.

BOTTOM ROW REPRESENTS THE BODY
1.The situation --MOON
Within the cycles of my inner development I must request the help I need from my dreams to help me create my  future.
2. The challenge is the 4 OF PENTACLES
To feel truly wealthy,  I must make every effort count and not allow anything to go to waste.
3. My opportunity is DEATH
As I am  open to new opportunities and transformation,  transformation and metamorphosis will awaken me to my own new life that I desire.


No comments:

Post a Comment