SPIRITUAL PONDERINGS ON TAROT AND LIFE, WHILE TRAVELING ON THE SPIRAL MYSTICAL PATH.

Monday, August 17, 2015

MID AUGUST SNAP SHOTS AROUND THE HOME

Well I am finally getting to use my good camera a Cannon and not the one from my phone, I have missed using it. When I got a new computer I couldn't download the pictures from my camera so I just stopped using it, plus my very good zoom lens I had dropped and broke and I was just so sick about it that I just stop using my  camera, but I must say I love the quality so much better, but it is a heavy one to lug around my neck, with arthritis there is makes it difficult but hey we do what needs to be done, right? The first 2 pictures are okra flowers and a bug,it amazes me how beautiful they can be then some wild flowers. The Buckhorn cactus started out very small maybe a stalk or two and about 8 inches long, when we were trucking my hubby cut a small piece from  one outside of Roswell New. Mex. about 15 years ago and this is how much it has grown here in a pot. The thistle seed is from a plant hubby missed when he was digging them all up and so next year he will have to pay for missing it with a bunch of thistles plants everywhere . The knockout roses, I love them, they bloom all summer, now that's how  roses should bloom all the time not just once. We tore out some old shrubs from in front of our home and did not have any money to do what I wanted there so we just placed some large pots there with a couple blueberries my knockout rose and some flowers in  pots, but down on the ground I had some petunias spring up so we just let them be and they are doing nicely.The last 2 pictures are of Bacon Bits and Pork Chops they were wanting some extra food, but I did not have any , I was just out taking pictures, lets say they were not happy with me.
I have been battling some depression and not liking how that makes me feel , so taking pictures sure did help.
Blessed be.

okra flower and bug


okra flower



MISSOURI WILDFLOWERS

MISSOURI WILDFLOWER

AFRICAN MARIGOLD

KNOCK OUT ROSE

KNOCKOUT ROSES

PETUNIA THAT CAME UP ON IT'S OWN

BUCKHORN CACTUS FROM NEW. MEX.

BUCKHORN CACTUS FROM NEW. MEX.


THISTLE SEED

THISTLE SEED
Pork chop

Pork chop and Bacon Bits 

No comments:

Post a Comment