SPIRITUAL PONDERINGS ON TAROT AND LIFE, WHILE TRAVELING ON THE SPIRAL MYSTICAL PATH.

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

August on the Enchanted 7 Oaks

Well not much going on here on the old farmstead so I went for a roll in my wheelchair and started looking for things to take a picture of. The first picture is a frog I met on my little outing , cute it sure is. Then my Brandywine tomato from my garden and the taste is very good with lower acid than most but not so much to take away the full flavor of a good home grown one. The yellow flowers and the gate is on the NE corner of my home belonging to the neighbor, I love yellow wild flowers, if any of you know the names of any of the flowers I have below , please let me know. This thistle , hubby must have missed when he was digging them up last month, he got 2 large wagons heaping full of thistle out of our field. Any who , these are pictures along the path in my field.
be blessed

Brandywine tomato, from seed

Brandywine Tomato

yellow wild flowers and gate


Thistle

Thistle



Enchanted woods



path in my field

wall of poison ivy as my guardians 


MOJO

edge of my grass circle my poison ivy on L. and enchanted woods




No comments:

Post a Comment