SPIRITUAL PONDERINGS ON TAROT AND LIFE, WHILE TRAVELING ON THE SPIRAL MYSTICAL PATH.

Saturday, January 30, 2016

MY LIFE AND HEALTH ,THE RESULT OF MY BELIEFS


 I have many health issues, some have been caused probably by not eating and living in a healthy way, some issues because of my rotten thinking and beliefs over the years, some because of environmental factors and some issues because of genetic reasons. I have chosen not to give my self shit over it all because that is not what I would do to someone else in the same spot and so why should I do it to myself? The past 5 years have been trying, I lie not, it has been a long and hard road that I have traveled  and wanted to give up many many times. I have learned a lot about myself and my relationship with and towards others because of all my 'issues'. I have become a more loving and compassionate person through it all. I personally believe that all my health issues are the very things that I have needed to experience to come to the place of thought and belief I am  now have.
It has made me slow down considerably and focus on my spirituality and my beliefs and thought processes. I have learned by the negative aspects of my actions, how powerful one's beliefs truly are. I had grown up with a very negative minded family who was not very spiritual or religious and when it came to money had a poverty mentality. I have suffered with depression all my teen and adult life  , I have been in and out of various religions with a variety of different beliefs and many of the things I have FEARED  and worried over and believed, in some way or fashion has become a part of my life because I believed I deserved these things. My beliefs, be they positive or negative are a MAJOR factor on what I am experiencing in my life today. If I had no time for spiritual concerns in my early adult years, because of all my health issues I have a lot of time on my hands now to pursue the Spiritual connections in my life.
So although I indeed want to get better and have less pain, that would be an  extreme plus in my life right now and I am doing what I can physically and mentally to get healthier. I am now focusing on what exactly all my health issues are teaching me and what it is I need to know and hopefully I figure that out soon, but I am choosing to do this from a place of love and non judgement  on myself. I believe if we knew all of this stuff about the power of our minds and beliefs in the first place, we wouldn't be in the sorry state we find ourselves in now, would we?


 This is all about living and learning from our mistakes and from the good we do as well. We are all at various stages of growth on many different levels, I may progress faster mentally than physically and so forth, so the key is not to rush the process but learn it once so you don't have to keep experiencing the same damn lessons over and over again as I have done in many areas of my life.

There are no mistakes. The events we bring upon ourselves, no matter how unpleasant, are necessary in order to learn what we need to learn; whatever steps we take, they're necessary to reach the places we've chosen to go.Richard Bach

Although I am not on the same page about whether or not I have chosen this before I was born, I do know Spirit/Source has a vested interest in my progress. Each decision and choices I have made, whether they were  good ones or not,have all been LESSONS in the great scheme of my life. Although in some instances those lessons have been extremely painful , when viewed from the perspective that this present life is NOT ALL THERE IS  and viewed from the aspect of  ETERNITY , they make  sense that they were needful in my growth in this small speck of time we call our present reality .

In love and light
PATC

No comments:

Post a Comment