SPIRITUAL PONDERINGS ON TAROT AND LIFE, WHILE TRAVELING ON THE SPIRAL MYSTICAL PATH.

Friday, March 6, 2015

SNAP SHOTS OF THE OZARKS, ALLEY SPRINGS, MO

These pictures are all around Alley Springs, Mo. I took in the fall about 6 years ago before I graduated to my wheel chair, fond memories, it's about the last time I got to go out in nature since my wheel chair. I have traveled to most of the states here in the USA and Missouri ranks up there as some of the best scenic
landscapes around.  These are just some snap shots I took of my beloved Ozarks. The first 2 pictures are fish, probably bass in the spring pond.
ALLEY SPRINGS,MO
ALLEY SPRINGS,MO

This is the big beautiful pond near the mill, this is where the fish are in the pictures above.


ALLEY SPRINGS,MO
     This is the creek or flow of water from the spring fed pond.     
       Below here is the beautiful grain mill  near the springs.
ALLEY SPRINGS,MO

                    This is the spring flowing out of the area.
ALLEY SPRINGS,MO

No comments:

Post a Comment